We would consider this the "most ideal" radiator setup for street driven / track & circuit applications. The large quantity of coolant material paired with the insanely large surface area this covers promotes the quickest and most effective method of heat mitigation. Run the car hard, for long periods of time, you are sure to keep cool & keep your powerplant in good health for the long-term.
It is also widely understood that fitting a full size radiator with intercooler / center-feed intakes is sometimes challenging, so reference the dimensions pictured to ensure this will fit based on your current setup.
- 2 Row 42mm High-Performance Core by CSF With B-Tube Technology and Ultra-Efficient 6.5mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fins
- Installation Kit Includes Both -16 AN Male connections, as well as 1.25″ OEM Style “Slip-on” Hose Connections
- Universal Mounting Features
- CNC Machined Mounting Boss and Elevated Mounting Pin (Included)
- Adjustable Mounting Pins and Plug System for the Top of the Tank (Included)
- Side Mounting Points as well as Billet Center Mounting Point for all EG & EK Chassis
- Updated Filler Neck Design (Allows 3-Way Adjustable Breather Pipe to be Installed in Multiple Directions)
- Temperature Sensor Port
- CSF #2850K – MSRP: $399.00 / MAP: $379.00
- CSF #2858F – MSRP: $210.00 / MAP: $199.00