Overall Dimensions: 14.5″ Height x 10.0″ Length x 3.6″ Width (5.65″W with Fan Installed)
-To fill the radiator you must run an upper coolant housing paired with a filler neck. If not already purchased, please select the cylinder head you are running in the drop down unit and we will include a new K-Tuned upper coolant housing w/ filler neck & k-tuned radiator cap.
As you can see from the pictures we run this radiator on nearly all of our drag cars, with 100% success. This radiator setup is technically advertised by CSF to be "street capabable" but we suggest you consider another style radiator for street usage. This is a perfect drag radiator, but lacks the quantity of fluid and surface area that half size + full size are known for. CSF does make both of these options, check out the rest of our catalog.
This isn't just another small radiator for swaps, there is a lot of CSF's proprietary technology packed within such a dense and effective package. We utilize this same radiator on multiple drag cars in our fleet with great success. Not for street-use.
* 3.5 inch 2-row core with CSF B-tube technology
* Threaded bungs accepting 1.25 inch and -16 inlet/outlet connections
* Universal mounting brackets included
* Includes 9-inch SPAL fan
* One hour hand-polished mirror finish
* Specially engineered "B" shaped tubing is carefully formed and brazed over the seams to seal. The strength of this design allows CSF to utilizes thinner and lighter aluminum material for better cooling efficiency. The heat transfer surface area is increased approximately 15 percent over regular tubes. With B-tubes you are able to get "dual liquid laminar flow".